Summer Swim Lesson Enrollment Form
Please review our FAQ page before submitting an enrollment form.
- Priority enrollment will be given to current and returning clients.
- We will not start scheduling summer swim lessons until we receive enough enrollment forms to put together a thoughtful schedule for each instructor. We plan mobile routes very carefully to maximize lessons offered in a day. We will reach out to you to confirm a schedule between April 25 and May 6.
- Due to anticipated high demand, your request may not be filled or you may be waitlisted.
- Please allow up to one week for a reply to your enrollment submission if you enroll past June 1.
- We are a very small business so please be patient while we continue to grow. If we can’t fit you on our schedule this summer, please enroll with us this fall.
Swim lessons will not be held if there is thunder or lightning in the area. If thunder or lightning occurs mid-lesson, additional time can be added to make up for lost time by adding 5 to 10 minutes to future lessons schedule permitting.
Fridays are reserved for inclement weather makeups.
We work face-to-face with many children and take illness seriously. Do not participate in swim lessons if you, your child, or anyone in your household exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 or is waiting for a test result.